Italian Cooking Course 2023 calendar
we all know that all emperors are naked and we don't dress like rich, luxury has another flavor for us... in the ingredients, the atmosphere, the silence.
Since last year we have started to run cooking courses just for groups already formed, of minimum 4 participants, in accordance with customers' requests.
We have also decided to keep two dates open for individual participants, one in spring and one in autumn.
Intenso Italian Cooking Course
- Intense week, cooking classes and excursions every day, a full immersion in cooking, food and wine.
May-June 2023/ Septembe 2023
- Intenso Italian cooking course
- If good food, good wine and cooking are your passions, if a gourmet vacation is what you are looking for, then Intenso Cooking course in Italy is the solution for you! In ours classes, the chef behind the authentic rural italian atmosphere teaches you how to master the fundamentals of cooking.
Learn about handling kitchen tools, preparing foundational ingredients (like vegetables, mushroom and truffle, fresh and dry pasta), and
the science behind cooking. €1250,00 per person per week all included
- In this MasterClass, you´re not just learning recipes, you´re learning how to take your cooking to the next level.
- You don't need to be a Masterchef to join the class. During the day a professional chef will show you how to cook the programmed meal. You can participate by helping the chef, cooking under his guidance, or choose just to watch and take notes. It's up to you. Once everything is ready you'll sit at the table to taste all the dishes together with the chef.
- Everyday a cooking Italian course, excursions to local markets to buy the ingredients, picking aromatic herbs and vegetables from the kitchen garden, wine tasting and lectures.
Italian cuisine is inseparable from the Wines and the vineyards the markets and the medieval villages, the landscape and the climate and Marche is the perfect place to experience the real authentic Italy.
- You will taste and learn about major Marche wines, with visits to producers, wine cellars, with lively background
lectures during the wine tastings.
- The cooking classes are held in English by a local italian chef.
- Everything included, no extra cost, accommodation and courses, one week hands-on italian cooking course, with wine tastings, excursions in Marche,Umbria, relaxing at the pool under the italian sun.
Taste of Marche
- A full week divided between cooking classes, excursions and art history, an in-depth taste of Italian culture
dates on request
- Taste of Marche art and cooking
- Taste of Marche combines Italian cooking classes with Art Tours in Marche for Lovers of Italy and Italian Food. This is a unique experience and will introduce you in a relaxed way to the traditions, art, food,
wine and life of one of Italy's most beautiful regions. 1250.00€ per person per week all included
- Art, wine and gastronomy go hand in hand during the excursions, we will visit Marche,Umbria and Tuscany. It is designed to let people be inspired by all the beauty that Italy has to offer!
- We leads you to Art Cities, monuments, churches, museums and to magnificent frescoes and inspiring convents and abbeys. Whe opens doors to impressive Art collections that usually remain closed to the public.
- This course is open for beginners and also for the experienced art lovers and cooks.
- Tasting of the major Marche wines with visits to producers, wine cellars, with lively background
lectures during the wine tastings.
- The cooking classes and excursions are held in English
- Everything included, no extra cost, accommodation and courses, one week hands-on italian cooking course, with wine tastings, excursions in Marche,Umbria,Tuscany, relaxing at the pool under the italian sun.
Tailor made cooking courses and wine tastings
- if you are already a group of 4/6 people, you can easily request a tailor-made course for you, with special dates, the excursions you prefer, in case we can also come and pick you up at the airport. Dates on request
- You can always ask for a tailor made cooking courses, week or week-end
- When you need special dates, or special products such as truffles, or you are interested in tasting of the major and most prestigious Marche wines, you can send a request. We will organize special tailor made course for you.
- Visit to wine cellars
- We will meet wine producers, we will walk in the fields and vine yard with them, they will explain us about the work and the technology in the wine cellars.
- We have guested celebrity chefs from Good Food channel, in the web-site more info.
- Italian cuisine is inseparable from the Wines and the vineyards the markets and the medieval villages,
the landscape and the climate and Marche is the perfect place to experience the real authentic Italy.
- Rosso Piceno, Rosso Conero, Vernaccia, Lacrima, Pecorino, Passerina, Bianchello.
- Rated by Good Food channel as one of the "Top 10 Cookery Schools in Italy", our cookery courses in Italy continue to be the most comprehensive hands on cooking experience available anywhere. Our culinary school is located in a splendid, recently restored large Marche villa set in a beautiful and tranquil location in the hills of the Sibillini National Park close to Perugia, Assisi, Ascoli Piceno,Urbino Italy. A truly wonderful setting for any Italian culinary school.
About the accommodation
- Accommodation in self-catering apartments with swimming pool where to experience a holiday in the purest Italian spirit between wine, food, art and nature.
- Here more info about the accommodation
- You will lodge in a beautiful country-house with pool, on the top of a hill, with a charming restaurant. This is an ideal retreat for a full immersion in the Italian gastronomy, wines and art.
- €1250.00 per person per week all included
- Everything included, no extra cost, accommodation and courses, one week hands-on italian cooking course, with wine tastings, excursions in Marche,Umbria,Tuscany, relaxing at the pool under the italian sun
- No extra charge for single occupancy
- From this beautiful retreat you can easily visit famous art cities: Ascoli Piceno, Urbino, Loreto, Assisi, Gubbio and Perugia.
- The property is on top of a hill, at the end of a non asphalted road, in one of the most beautiful and unspoiled countryside of Marche, surrounded by wine-yards and green hills.
- A beautiful venue in the heart of central Italy, with all comforts, wonderful accommodations, young, friendly and informal atmosphere, restaurant with excellent kitchen, large swimming pool surrounded by a park with woods and fields and with spectacular 300 degree views of the strolling hills and the Sibillini Mountains, a stunning views of the Italian landscape.